Contractors now have the ability to offer up to 10 years parts & labor guarantee with every system they install. We provide parts and labor coverage options to help contractors provide a better value than their competitors do.
Trinity offers Extended Service Agreements (ESAs) for HVAC/R, plumbing and other equipment. ESAs take over when the manufacturer’s warranty expires, so an equipment owner is covered and protected years down the road. Trinity offers 1, 2, 3, 5 & 10-year term coverage for both residential and commercial equipment with flexible labor and reimbursement rates.
- Boost your reputation and word-of-mouth marketing
- Increase your product’s value proposition
- Reduce customer complaints & discounted out-of-warranty repairs
- Increase Profits
- Great marketing tool to retain your customers up to 10 years
- Surveys show that 65% of homeowners will buy an ESA if asked
- ESAs are backed by “A” rated insurance companies to protect our customers
- We cover all brands of equipment
- No pre-approval requirement for claims and no deductible
- Coverage available for up to 2 years after installation
- Remove risk and liability of self-warranting
What our customers are saying:
“I’ve been working with Trinity Warranty for 6 years and am very impressed with the knowledge, guidance, and professionalism of their team. They are partners in every sense of the word and are dedicated to my company’s and our customer’s success, in addition to providing peace of mind to homeowners, property managers, and building superintendents. Looking forward to the next 6 years of working together!”,
– Steve Casper, Segment Product Manager at Gustave A. Larson Co.
“Filing a claim with Trinity Warranty Solutions is simple to do using their standard claim form and working with the claim team is great. They are very responsive to help whenever I need assistance and get us paid for the claims very quickly. Thank you Trinity Warranty team!”
– Scott Forte, Project Manager at Home Power / Commercial Power Systems
“We have worked with Trinity warranties for our Commercial HVAC products for the past 3 years. Not only are the prices for the warranties reasonable, but the response and repayment time frame is phenomenal! Great company to do business with and I recommend them to all of our customers!”
– Veronica Aron, CPM comptroller at Applied Cooling Equipment, Inc.