3C Connect and parent company, HVAC Business & Technical Institute, were founded in 2009 by contracting professionals who believe that state-of-the-art technical training and cutting-edge business solutions are necessary for the growth of the industry and each contractor. 3C Connect’s founders have more than 65 years of experience in the contracting industry and have built on their successes to create the software programs offered today. 3C Connect’s service management software seamlessly unites Customers, Coworkers, and Companies, giving contractors more opportunities to focus on the sustainable growth of their business.
3C Connect is more than just an HVAC scheduling app (although it does have incredibly useful scheduling capabilities): it integrates scheduling with pricing, billing, inventory, training, Maintenance Agreement Management, customer site management, and more. It is residential and commercial HVAC operating software and a Field Service Management Native mobile app solution that will help you streamline and grow your home service company.
What sets us apart.
- Fully customizable Employee tracking & scheduling
- Parts & Consumable replenishment program (automatic parts replenishing with distributor)
- Easy-to-use software with fast implementation. We can have you up and running within one to two weeks!
- Developed by HVAC contractors for HVAC contractors
- Self contained Service Flat rate Pricing and Add on Replacement Pricing
- Enerbank Financing integration
- Proper QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks online integration
- Technical training videos
- Powerful business reporting tools
- High-quality troubleshooting is right at your fingertips directly within our iPad app.
- Much, Much More!