PURPOSE TO PROFITS
Helping independent contractors and organizations of all sizes in the home services industry improve their culture; brand; customer service levels; leadership skills and bottom line has been in our DNA for well over thirty years. We are grounded in the belief that our construction is never finished. We always have room to learn, grow and prosper.
Enter Purpose to Profits – the one-on-one consulting and training program, designed, produced and executed specifically for home services companies, to help you achieve maximum results and returns from every activity, employee and customer! Purpose to Profits will give you the tools necessary to create a collaborative culture with consistent messaging; a customer service process with consistent, unprecedented service levels; and, it will show you how to turn every single customer into a raving, loyal evangelist for life!
- Develop World-Class, Highly Effective Leadership Skills
- Create a Passionate, Profitable and Collaborative Culture
- Create a One-of-a-Kind Emotional Brand
- Create Innovative and Unprecedented Customer Experiences
- Create and Cultivate Loyal, Life-long Customers
Fortunately, when it comes to working with us you have several options, from live to virtual. Whichever option or options you choose, we have one launch point – Discovery.
What is Discovery? During the discovery stage, which is a two-day immersive, we intend to learn everything about you and your company, on a personal and professional level. We do this through one-on-one interviews with every employee, including managers and owners, as well as conversations with some of your customers. We look at messaging, phone and personal greeting, response time, collaboration, culture and other critical areas to determine where and how we can improve. Examples of discovery are:
- WHY are you in the home services business?
- Do your employees share your WHY?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Does your marketing match your culture? Do your promises match your deliverables?
- Where are you now?
- Where do you want to be?
- What does your team look like?
- Are your employees in the correct position? Could they better serve the company in a different role?
- Can we talk to a few of your customers? What do they think of you?
- Who’s your competition? (You’ll be surprised to discover they aren’t just other contractors!)
- Where do we go from here?
Next Steps – We will develop a comprehensive plan and recommendation designed to help you achieve your objectives. Depending on your budget, you will have the option to choose from our list of services. You can start off slowly and ramp up, or you can jump right in and go full speed ahead! Whichever option you choose, we’ll make sure it’s just right for your business before we begin.